Menu

Thứ Năm, 8 tháng 8, 2013

Hợp âm Forever

| | 0 nhận xét

Hợp âm Forever

___Am___G______F___C_
I stand alone in the darkness
_____F_____G_____Am___Em_
The winter of my life came so fast,
__Am____G_________F___C_
Memory goses back to childhood,
_F_____G___Am_
Today i still recall.

Oh how happy i was then
There was no sorrow there was no paint,
Walking through the greenfields
Sun shines in my eyes

________Am_______G_
I´m still there every where,
________C_______Am_
I´m the durst in the wind,
_______F______G______Am_
I´m the star in the northern sky,

I´ll never stay anyway,
I´m the winter in the trees,
Would you wait for me forever…..

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Support : Guide | Blogspot Tips | Television | ↑ back to top
Ghi rõ nguồn namkna.blogspot.com khi phát hành lại thông tin từ trang này
Copyright © 2011. guitardn - All Rights Reserved
Design by Namkna
Xem tốt nhất ở độ phân giải 1024 x 768 pixel
Six million namkna template bynamkna